SentiVeillance Server is a stand-alone biometric face identification and movement tracking software designed for easy integration into operating video management systems (VMS). The ready-to-use software analyzes live video streams, which are served by a VMS from surveillance cameras. SentiVeillance Server software enhances existing VMS with these features and functions:
– Biometric facial recognition based on deep neural networks
– Moving objects detection and tracking, rexstricted area control
– Pedestrians and vehicle classifi cation (only in the SDK)
– Real-time watch list check with automatic event triggering, logging and reporting.
– Search for events in a timeframe based on watch list, gender or age.
– Large surveillance systems support with up to 10 cameras connections per single unit.